Sunday, October 12, 2008

Its that time of year again

That time of year past the point of no return for all those gifts I planned on making for the holidays. Its already 1/2 way through October!! I do have some things that I MUST finish for this year.

1. Diane's Gloves - Preferably really soon since I need to ship them overseas. This is an old 1940s pattern that I am doing. The yarn is Knit Picks Essentials in Pumpkin. I actually have a bit more than this done, but haven't taken a new photo.





2. Marion's Socks - These should go fairly quickly, I am using self patterning yarn so I am just going to knit them in stockinette.

3. Mom's Scarf - Chunky yarn, so should go pretty quickly too.

I think that's all I am going to try and accomplish for this holiday season. Anything else that gets done will be a bonus!

Aside from those things I also have plenty of others on the needles that I would like to finish up this year.:
1. Tank Top - Started in summer of 07 ... so now two summers have gone by and I haven't finished it to wear yet.
2. Blanket - Started in Sept. 06. This was the first knitting project I started. Would like to actually be able to use it, haha.
3. Reversible Cable Scarf - I don't remember when I started this one. Its coming along, something I knit watching TV.
4. Art Yarns Socks - Worsted weight socks. I think I have to redo the heel, didn't like how it came out.
Ahhh so many projects and so little time!!

No comments: