Thursday, October 11, 2007

BOO!!


BOO! I finished this dishcloth (pattern here) for my pal in the Fall Into Autumn Dishcloth Swap. It is anonymous, so it'll still be a surprise even if I post it here!! I packed everything up and just wanted to make a Halloween card to put in there too.


I stopped at the rubber stamp store today to pick up some supplies I needed to make more Halloween cards. I made 12 the other week for the Stamp Club swap and didn't have time to make more for mailing out to people, so I will do that this weekend.

3 comments:

sunneshine said...

The pumpkin looks great! Very fall!!

mamarara said...

I love that dishcloth. It is so cute!!! Your dishcloth Pal

jackie said...

great dishcloth! and thanks for the pattern link. i have been looking for one myself so thanks!