Monday, October 8, 2007

Changing Colors of Fall

My BF and I went up to spend the weekend at his parents' house in New Hampshire and saw the fantastic Fall foliage. We didn't realize until we woke up the next morning because by the time we were up there Friday night it was well past 9pm and it was too dark to see anything! So we got a nice surprise in the morning.

Saturday while his mom was at work I was able to finish the second of the fingerless gloves that I was making for her!

I got my invite to Ravelry Thursday! I signed up and am enjoying it so far. I started to put my stash up there and some projects. There's so much to do it is slow going getting up to date.

I got a nice surprise when I got home! I placed an order with The Loopy Ewe on Wednesday night and it must've arrived Saturday while I was gone. So the service was super quick and the items were well packaged. I am very happy with the service and products I received from them and will shop again in the future!

I ordered the Cherry Tree Hill in "Sugar Maple" to make Fawkes Socks. And I ordered the "Carousel" from Claudia to make fingerless gloves, unless I find something else to make with one skein.

I started the dishcloth for the Fall into Autumn Dishcloth Exchange yesterday and should have that finished in a few days and I have everything else for that package just needed to finished the cloth! Oh, just need to get edible goodies, but wanted to do that right before mailing so that they are fresh.

Have a bit more to do for the bag for the Hogwart's Swap, but other than that I have everything for that swap person as well!

I really don't think that I will be finished my Magic Loop Socks this Wednesday night at class. I only have about 3" of cuff done (on two socks though) and haven't even gotten near the heel yet! Thank goodness that LYS help out whenever you go there for assistance, otherwise I would need to sign up for another class, LOL!!

My dog stayed with my friend for the weekend and I got her back all bathed and happy and tired, LOL!!! She's snoozing at the moment.

1 comment:

sunneshine said...

Wow, what pretty foliage! And pretty harvest color sock yarn to compliment it!