Friday, October 19, 2007

Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap Questionnaire

Coffee

What are your favorite kinds of coffee? (Brands, Roasts, anything at all you'd like to share!)
I only drink FLAVORED coffees.

Do you prefer whole bean or ground coffee?
Either - I do have a coffee grinder.

This time of year, there are often Holiday Blends available, and many flavored coffees - do you drink flavored coffee?
LOL! YES! See item #1.

Do you enjoy special blends?
I enjoy anything as long as its flavored.

How do you take your coffee? Cream and Sugar? Straight up? Decaf?
Cream and Sugar.

Do you prefer drinking from a nice thick mug, or a matched cup and saucer?
A nice thick mug.

Winter and Holidays - PLEASE be descriptive!

What is your favorite part of Winter?
The holidays. I don't really like the cold or the snow, but I do enjoy wrapping up in a nice warm blanket on the couch and knitting or watching a movie during a snow storm.

Do you celebrate a holiday in December, and if so, which holiday?
Christmas

If you celebrate Christmas, do you put up a tree?
Yes.

Would you enjoy items related to the holiday, or would you prefer a Winter themed package?
The only items that I would like are tree ornaments or very small festive knick knacks (I live in a small place and don't have room for other decorations or holiday items or room to store much either when it is not in season).

Do you collect anything?
Besides yarn?!?! No.

Are there any holiday or winter-themed items (Snowmen, Angels, Snoflakes, Santas, etc) that you collect?
No.

Do you wear scarves? Mittens? Hats?
Scarves only.

What is your favorite holiday or winter treat?
Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate.

Please share a favorite Winter or Holiday memory.
When I first went to my boyfriends family's Christmas one of the things we did was go sledding. I mean everyone ... even his mom ... ok so not his dad, LOL! There were about 10 of us out there sledding in the dark. It was super fun.

Yarn and Crafting

Do you Knit or Crochet?
Both.

For how long?
A little over a year.

Do you like wooden, metal, or plastic needles\hooks?
I prefer bamboo for straight needles, long circulars for socks (magic loop - I could use size 1, 32-40") and usually metal circulars for afghans and sweater projects. I only have metal crochet hooks, but would like some wood ones (size G or H would be most useful).

Circular or straight?
Depends on the project.

What sort of projects do you enjoy making?
Do you mean what don't I enjoy making?!?! So far I've enjoyed afghans, scarves, socks, hats, dishcloths, soap bags, drawstring bags and baby stuff.

What are your favorite types of yarn to work with?
Merino wool, Alpaca, Cotton.

Do you spin or dye?
No ... or should I say not yet.

Do you do other crafts such as scrapbooking or needlepoint or anything else?
All of the above, LOL!! I rubber stamp, scrapbook and do needlpoint and cross stitch.

General

When is your birthday?
October

Do you have any children? (Furry kind count!)
One dog, three cats and a boyfriend.

What are your favorite colors?
Purple and green (and everything in between).

Do you have any allergies?
Nope.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hey Angela!
I am Holly who is hosting the coffee swap with Anne. I just wanted to thank you for the button. I tried to make one and couldn't figure it out. I love the yarn in the post below. See you in blog world.