Friday, October 26, 2007

Final Dishcloth Swap Topic

How was your experience in the exchange? Did you enjoy the folks you met? Did you just love the cloth and goodies you received? Please share any thoughts, criticism, and things you loved!

I love the dishcloth swaps for several reasons, below are some of the ones that readily come to mind :o) I will be signing up for the next swap too!!
  1. The dishcloth packages are smaller packages (than other swaps) and easily affordable to get items for and send
  2. Dishcloths are really easy and quick things to knit, so there's no stress involved in getting the item done
  3. There are so many dishcloth patterns that it is really easy to customize the cloth if you read your pal's questionnaire and blog to get some ideas
  4. I love scented and handmade soaps and find new places and people that make them when I participate in the swaps
  5. Its fun to meet new people and read all the blogs for the participants
  6. This particular round fell nearest my FAVORITE holiday and my swap parnter made sure to include items relevant to that

No comments: