This is my first dealing with knitting socks on two circular needles and I like it so far (I don't think there is a method that I don't like). I am using size 2 24" circulars from Knit Picks and they work great.
3. (2) Knit Picks Essentials - Pine - Vinnland
4. (2) Knit Picks Essentials - Dusk
5. (2) Knit Picks Memories - Uzume
6. (1) Opal - Jaywalkers
7. (1) Trekking XXL - Baby Backwards Rib
8. (1) Classic Elite Yarns Alpaca Sox - Fruit Salad - Purl & Lace Socks Knit 'N Style
9. (1) Socks that Rock - Fire on the Mountain - Eleanor
10. (1) Smooshy - Ruby River
11. (1) Art Yarns
12. (2) Regia - Horcrux Socks
13. (1) Sockotta
14. (1) Cherry Tree Hill - Maple Sugar - Fawkes
15. (1) TV Yarn - Meduim
16. (1) Tofutsies - Peppermint Twist
I have many, many sock patterns that I have been going through trying to match them up to yarn. I have a few done already, but many more to go through.
Lime & Violet has a wonderful tutorial on sock knitting if you haven't tried it yet. Though beware, you will become an addict!!
I also found a blog of a woman in the Ravelry group I was talking about up above who has tutorials on designing your own socks!! This is awesome because I plan on doing that in the near future myself and this is very helpful to me.