1. What was the name of the book Dumbledore left for Hermione in his will?
a. The Tales of Beedle the Bard
2. Whose sign was on Xenophilius Lovegood's chest?
3. Was October 30, 1980 the night that Lilly and James Potter died?
4. What's another name for the Elder Wand?
5. Whose Potterwatch code name was 'Rodent'?
6. What was so special about the peacocks at the Malfoy Manor?
d. They were all white
7. Who does Harry say was "probably the bravest man I knew?"
8. What thing was Lockhart giving Hagrid advice about getting out of a well?
9. What was the occupation of Colin Creevey's father?
10. Which Professor of Hogwarts was a dueling champion when he was young?
Picture Scavenger Hunt
Bertie Botts Beans
Jenean's first HSKS kit (Bonus Point: Who made the kit? Ansley)