Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Update on Swaps!

Yay! The dishcloth for my spoilee for the Dog Days of Summer Dishcloth Swap is done!!! This is an anonymous swap, so my spoilee doesn't know this is for them!

I love this pattern, it can be found online here. It is super easy and quick, but attention does need to be paid to the cat pattern to make sure it comes out looking like a kitty :o)


I found the snitch for Hufflepuff for the second round of Quidditch for the Hogwart's Sock Kit Swap 2. There will also be a third swap this fall! Check out the blog for details!!

I finished the handmade bag, stitch markers and found a great pattern. Then I made another goodie for my swapee. I also got some edible goodies and some HP stuff. Now I am just waiting for the yarn and needles to arrive to me and then I can send it to Owl Post! This was a really fun swap!!

For the Knitters Virtual Vacation Swap I have many ideas of things to get for my swapee after reading that person's blog :o) I have a list of things I want to get on my travels through my state and will be doing that this summer.

I signed up for the Secret Pal 11 swap this fall! Check out the blog for more info.

I found some cool charms online that I am going to order for the Stitch Marker Exchange.

No comments: