Saturday, July 21, 2007

So many projects, so little time :o)

Well although it is not complete yet, it is a whole hat, LOL!! I started this back in April or May '07. This is for my friend's daughter who will be 3 years old in October. The size is 2-4 so I am hoping she'll get a lot of use out of it before she outgrows it.

All that is left is to make the petals and sew them on and there will be an upsidedown daisy at the top :o) Garfield was nice enough to model for me so that I could photograph the hat as it looks better like this than trying to photograph it flat.

I went to the yarn store today and hung out for a bit. There is "Knitting Needle Aerobics" on Saturdays from 10am-12pm (or until whenever it seems). It is just a gathering so people can bring their projects and carve out some time to get things done. I have wanted to go but didn't know anyone. I knew the woman who is teaching the sock class was working today so I went to check it out. I think I will go again. It was nice to sit with other knitters and talk and knit and talk and knit. Funny how we talk, then get involved in our knitting and its silent, then we start talking again.

No comments: