Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The heat is on!

Its heating up out there in New England :o) Although, when its not hot and humid enough for us to be out there gasping for air ... its pouring rain and thunder and lightening, LOL!! The weather-people haven't gotten any predictions right so far for this week either :o)

Swap progress!

For the Hogwart's Sock Swap I have completed the bag, one line of stitching just needs a little reinforcement and then that is done. I was thinking of embellishing it some more too. I also have a handmade goodie for my spoilee as well. In addition to some yum yums I have waiting here, I am waiting for the yarn and needles I ordered and then this package will be ready for Owl Post!

For the Knitter's Virtual Vacation Swap I just recently ordered some yarn for myself, but I think it will go to my spoilee because the colors and type are what that person wants! I now have to go in search of goodies indicative of my location and home place to send along and I also want to get some nice yummy treats too.

For the Dog Days of Summer Dishcloth Swap I have started the dishcloth for my spoilee and got 10 out of 60 rows completed thus far. I already picked up the yarn for my spoilee the other day while I was out. Now I just have to find some edible goodies and soap to send along in the package :o)

I am also participating in The Stitch Marker Exchange this Fall and have been playing around with some beads trying to come up with some nice combinations.

1 comment:

CyanComet said...

Congrats on finding the snitch!!!!! I have a question though...can it be found in the comment section too? Or is it in the actual blog entries????