Saturday, November 29, 2008

FO: Jack Sparrow's Favorite Socks




I think these have to be the coolest socks I have knit to date. This is a free pattern, I can't find it on the original blog now, but its on Ravelry. I steam blocked the fair isle once complete and it really helped even out the stitches. I am usually a really tight knitter, so I had to concentrate on knitting loosely so that the fair isle came out well and I could fit it over my heel, worked out fine!

Yarn: Knit Picks Essentials Twists: Volcano Twist; Knit Picks Essentials Black; Sisu White
Needles: Knit Picks 32" Size 2
Cast On: 11/14/08
Cast Off: 11/29/08

4 comments:

Anita said...

Those are great!!! I sure wish I had enough time to knit my niece a pair before Christmas...

Anonymous said...

Ang! I have loved these for some time as well. They came out great!

Tama said...

Isn't that a great pattern! I just love it.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Ang !