Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dishcloth Swap Topic #6

Now that it is getting cooler here, it makes me think of apple picking and hay rides. Are you the type that likes to go to participate in all the fall festivities like apple picking, pumpkins, decorating for the fall, hay rides, baking fall goodies, etc. or do you just sit and count the days till Thanksgiving/Christmas/Hanukkah?

I love Fall, it is my favorite season. Especially being in New England where I get to see the Fall foliage everyday. I enjoy the cooler temperatures as well after the exhausting summer humidity and heat. I do like apple picking, but always manage to think of it too late or have too many things going on that I miss the opportunity. I enjoy Haunted Houses, but can't always talk other people into going with me, LOL!! I used to go almost every year as a teenager. I like to decorate for Halloween and love seeing the other decorations people put out. Hopefully we will get to Salem, MA this year, but the date we picked has a forecast for rain :o(

No comments: