Friday, June 27, 2008

Ever think you're a Rock Star?

Sometimes I think I am a Rock Star and I hit the bottle - or bottles in this case a little too hard ... usually this is done on a week night, so I inevitably have to go to work the next day. I am also very friendly with by boss ... which means I called her last night half way through my Rock Stardom ... which means I REALLY have to go to work the next day or else try and come up with a better excuse than having a hangover.

Well I made it through half the day, albeit very painful and will have to make up a few hours this weekend.

I plan on going to the yarn store tomorrow morning to see the ladies from the knitting group there. I also hope to drum up some business for my Mary Kay business while I am there. Then in the evening I have a Skin Care Class scheduled.

That's about it for me, its been a long and painful day.

No comments: