Saturday, June 21, 2008

Our Lucky Day!

We went to see Iron Maiden in concert last night. Usually, no matter how hard we try, we are always later than we want to be, get stuck in traffic, miss the opening of the show, etc. Well for some reason we were early this time! While we were sitting on the lawn waiting for the show to start (lawn seats were the only ones I could get no matter how hard I tried) a man walked over and asked us if we wanted some free tickets. We were like, "yeah right!" and he said no really these people didn't show up, the seats are about 25FT from stage, here take them. So my boyfriend grabbed them and I looked at them and said, they're real tickets! After we found our NEW seats and sat down it was pouring rain on the lawn!! I think this was the best concert for me, I had so much fun adn I think its because we got these awesome seats that we weren't expecting!

I think we found THE house ... now we need to find a way to come up with the remainder of the money for the down payment. We saw it for the second time today and after I crunch numbers and speak to the bank about specifics - we are fist time home buyers so we can put down less than usual. I think we'll make an offer.

Not much on the knitting front, I am still working on my Firestarters, I think I will bring them to work tonight and get a lot done, I want to finish them up for my June socks.

1 comment:

Anita said...

That's awesome about the tickets! I'm glad that you guys had a good time. :)

Good luck with the house!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!