Sunday, June 22, 2008

Its a Rainy, Sticky, Humid Day ...

And what better way to spend it than working on some socks! I haven't finished up my Firestarters yet, but will shortly ... and hopefully before the 30th so they can count towards my June socks for Sock A Month.


I don't have much in the way of knitting to share photographically with you, but I figured I would share one of my favorite knitting related items! My Go Knit Pouch. I really do love it. The strap inside does indeed keep the yarn from tangling. The materials is super soft and slick so the yarn doesn't stick to it. The material is also very strong, so needles don't poke through it! Sometimes I forget where I last left it because I carry it all over the house with me, LOL!

3 comments:

Tama said...

My son wants your Garfield stuffed animal--he's crazy about Garfield! That sounds like a really nice pouch! Where did you get it?

wildflower38 said...

Nice pouch! Do they sell them at The Loopy Ewe?

Delusional Knitter said...

I think they do sell them at the Loopy Ewe. I know for sure Knit Picks sells them, that's where I got mine.