Thursday, September 6, 2007

Greenery

Went for a walk today in the reservation down the street. This place is so close, but we often forget its there.

I don't particularly like to walk around my neighborhood - nothing to look at except for house after house squished together, dogs barking, straight pavement - no grass or trails to walk on.


I was thinking about going here today while I was sitting in work, but then get home, get lazy. However, my BF was saying, "I don't know what to do right now" so I suggested a walk :o)


So we got to get out and get some fresh air and peace. Two sections are next to the main route and highway though so there is some traffic noise, but not throughout the entire trail. Didn't see any critters either! Just some birds chirping.

I've been busy with knitting too! Started the bag for the Hogwart's Sock/Scarf Kit Swap and hope to get enough done by Saturday to take it to the yarn store and get help transitioning to the next section.

Made one of three sets of stitch markers for the Stitch Marker Exchange (need to mail out by Sept. 30th).

Have to make Fall/Halloween cards for a swap for the next Stamp Club Meeting Oct. 3rd. Then Magic Loop Socks is starting Sept. 18th. Busy, busy, but that's good I need some goals and deadlines :o)

No comments: