Saturday, September 1, 2007

Whew its the Weekend :o)

And it will be a long weekend too! Today was spent as usual at the yarn store and knitting at home or visiting knitting related blogs and websites on the internet!

I was only at the yarn store for about 2 hours today though. I picked up the yarn I needed to start the bag for my pal in the Hogwart's Sock/Scarf Swap 3 and started that when I got home. I also made the stitch markers for that today. And I picked up some other materials I needed to make another little goodie for that swap.

I found a really cool Dishcloth Knit A Long online via another blogger's site. Check out the Monthly Dishcloth KAL site for information and pics of previous patterns. I can't wait to start on the Sept pattern. I have needles and yarn ready and just need to cast on.

I finished a little bag for my BF to keep little trinkets in and once I finish the i-cord for the closure I will post the pattern here. Its a simple stockinette pattern. I picked up some more cotton yarn to make another one and I think I will try coming up with a pattern stitch this time.

I am currently reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and am about 200 pages into it! Can't wait to finish and see how it all ends. Also want to lend it to a co-worker who lent me book 6, so I want to hurry up so that he can read it too!

Watched Ghost Rider with Nicolas Cage today. It was actually much better than I thought it was going to be. The sound and visual effects were excellent!

For your visual enjoyment I have included some photos of our Morning Glories that we have in the yard. They are really starting to bloom now. They were started as seeds in April or May and have numerous buds and flowers since they vines have grown up so much over the summer.

And here's confirmation of something I already knew:

You Are Animal

A complete lunatic, you're operating on 100% animal instincts.
You thrive on uncontrolled energy, and you're downright scary.
But you sure can beat a good drum.
"Kill! Kill!"



No comments: