I finished the sweater today. I think it took as much, if not a bit more to seam it all up then it did to knit it!
The first photo is of the sleeves set in. I had to undo and rework the first one I tried, because the center ended up about an inch from the actual center, LOL!
This photo shows the inside color changes and seams. Its nice to see that the inside is just as neat as the outside!
Now the sleeves are set in and seamed up. Again, I had to rip out and redo the first one that I did, the second one went much easier!
Ta da! The finished product!! This is a really great little sweater. It really doesn't take long to knit, but the seaming took a lot of time. I am sure though that if I did something like this again it would go much better, as noted above I pretty much had to redo everything I tried the first time.
This is a shot of the back.
I washed it tonight and it survived the washing machine. This yarn is machine washable and dryable, which is good for a one year old I am sure! Now its in the dryer at the moment and I am sure it will survive that as well.