I was tagged by Tama to mention 7 random things ... so here goes:
1. I have three tattoos ... none of which you can see if I am clothed for the most part (two are on my ankle, but I usually wear socks and sneakers anyway).
2. I am a word freak, I love words. If I hear a word that I have not encountered before - even if I can figure out the meaning from the context of the sentence - I will look it up when I get home, or if I am home, the next time I pass the dictionary. When I am writing, I will take the time to look up anything that I am not sure of the spelling.
3. I have been to Hawaii and England on vacation - neither of which I paid for myself, LOL! My friend's dad took us to Hawaii - he usually took her somewhere when she went out to visit him in CA and I was given the opportunity to join that year. My mom took me to England in 2001 to visit a woman we met through friends while she was vacationing over here and I was emailing her back and forth since ... still do to this day.
4. I can ride a horse.
5. I drive a truck and don't think I will ever purchase another car / sedan for the rest of my life, LOL!
6. Macaroni & Cheese is my favorite food. I prefer real baked macaroni and cheese or Boston Market's version to the boxed kind.
7. Probably the most interesting knitting related thing ... I have NEVER, EVER made a pair of socks for myself ... not because I don't want to ... because it just hasn't happened yet. I have 3 pairs on the needles for myself at the moment ... maybe one of these days in the near future!!
Now I am off to tag 7 others!