Saturday, March 29, 2008

Knitting Away

I am so loving that I can get knitting done at my part-time weekend job! I feel like I am not losing any "me time" while I am there, LOL!

I recently ordered some yarn from Amanda - NH Knitting Mama. The colorway is so cool, this photo really doesn't show it off, its called Wizard School and I can see why!



I finished socks for this month with only two days to spare! I like the lace pattern and love the yarn I chose, but I really don't like this toe, it comes out very pointy and I have long, thin feet, so this type of toe exaggerates that.



I am reading The Chronicles of Narnia right now in preparation for the next movie coming out. I have a "thing" where I have to read the book first, however, I have already read these stories many years ago. Its amazing how much imagination children have, I remember some things vividlty, but there's really not much of a description in the book ... so that was all me, LOL!!


I am UN-patiently waiting for the last season of Battlestar Gallactica to start next Friday! I can't fracking wait, LOL!!

2 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

I love the Wizard School yarn! I had my eye on a different color in her store, but it's all gone now. She has great taste in color. :-)

Sonia said...

that yarn is AMAZING! i am so jealous! :)