Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sunny Sunday

I finished one of the socks today that I've been working on. The pattern is Magic Lace Rib Socks by Natalie Wilson. I liked the pattern, but don't really care for the toe. If I make this one again in the future I am going to extend the lace pattern further and use a different toe.




I plan to finish up the other sock this week so that I can apply it to March for some of the groups that I belong to, then I am going to start on socks for my MIL and finish up my Seduction Socks for April.

I signed up for the Wee Tiny Sock Swap. Sign ups are still being accepted until March 27th. Its a really simple one, knit up one Wee Tiny Sock and mail it to your assigned person, ta da, that's it. Then of course you will receive one in return from someone. Use up some left over sock yarn that is stashed somewhere in your house.




Today was a very nice, sunny day with temperatures in the 50s. First time we've seen sun for two days in a row for a very long time. I can't wait to get outside and take the dog on the trails down the road (I am waiting a little while so the mud dries up).

1 comment:

Tama said...

Your socks look great! We are finally seeing some Spring weather as well. It's still awfully muddy here!