How do you determine what is a UFO and what is a WIP?!?! When does a WIP become a UFO!?!?! LOL!!
I like to periodically go through the list and prioritize:
Headband - for birthday gift this month. It is almost complete. I have about 4" more of one of the ties and then I just need to weave in all the ends and it will be finished.
Fingerless Gloves - gift for my BFs mom who taught me to knit. Will be given this Christmas or whatever holiday we see them at that they are completed by. I also have yarn on hand to make a pair for myself.
The ones that are started in the lighter color are for his mom. The yarn is Koigu KPPPM 100% Merino Wool. And the other yarn is for my pair - Claudia Hand Painted Yarns also 100% Merino Wool.
Once those projects are completed (or at the same time, who knows!!) I want to complete the following:
- Socks - Worsted weight socks - have 1 of the pair to finish, then I have 2 skeins of different sock weight yarns to do on size 1 or 2 needles.
- Reversible Cable Scarf - for BF, needs to be completed by winter :o)
- I have yarn for two tank tops for myself ... maybe these will be done by next summer!
- Baby Blankets - I have yarn on hand for two baby blankets, but no babies in the works at the moment, they were just patterns I saw and wanted to try.
- Chemo Cap - Yarn on hand.
- Baby Lace Hat - Yarn on hand - not sure who this will be for, the pattern is really pretty and I just wanted to try it.
- And I'm sure there are a lot more I am forgetting at the moment that are sitting in my stash ....