Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hogwart's Sock Kit Swap Questionnaire

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?

HUFFLEPUFF

2. List your favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length. Or would you prefer circulars?

I USE CLOVER BAMBOO DOUBLE POINTED NEEDLES, BUT AM OPEN TO TRYING OTHER WOOD BRANDS. I CURRENTLY OWN SIZES 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 AND 8 BAMBOO 7" DPNs.

3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?

I WOULD PREFER 5" LENGTH IF POSSIBLE FOR SOCKS (SIZE 1, 2 or 3). I HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE SOCKS ON CIRCULARS YET, SO I PREFER DPNs AT THIS TIME. A NEW BRAND / TYPE I AM INTERESTED IN IS BRYSPUN (THEY ARE FLEXIBLE AND CAUSE LESS TENSION ON JOINTS). IF THOSE ARE NOT AN OPTION I LIKE WOOD JUST FINE TOO :O)

4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?

N/A

5. Do you have any allergies?

NOPE.

No comments: