Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday Stuff ...

Not much going on here with the holiday, pretty quiet, so here's some cool stuff I found on the net recently.

I am paitently waiting for Sweeny Todd to come out in theaters. Two of my favorites - Tim Burton and Johnny Depp!









Check out Chan's blog for a contest and list your favorite charity.

I am almost done the child size 2-4 yr socks! I am hoping to finish them this week for the November socks for the Sock-a-Month KAL. I haven't completed a pair yet to qualify, even though I have about 5 on different patterns on the needles at the moment!


I am about half way through the heel flap for the November Mystery Sock. The last clue was given out this past Thursday so I hope to finish this one up soon, then I will have to cast on for its mate.


I watched the Battlestar Galactica Special "Razor" last night which answered some questions and brought up some more. There was a commercial advertising the next season which starts in March and looked really exciting!



I got some more Christmas cards done yesterday. I have 12 complete that only need the back stamped with my "Stamped by" stamp. I stamped out 19 more images that I will need to bleach, cut out, etc. I wanted to have them all done by December 1st ... so if I have time today and then spend a good chunk of time next weekend I might be able to get them done. It helps that we put the tree up this weekend, that's motivation to get the cards done, LOL!!

No comments: