Saturday, November 3, 2007

WW Coffee Swap Topic #1

When did you first start drinking coffee? What age were you? Was it about the caffeine, or do you love the taste and smell? Tell us how your passion began!

I started drinking coffee in high school (I must've been 15 or 16), all of us hung out at a Dunkin' Donuts that was open 24 hours (I think it still is, but I don't stand around in parking lots at 2am now that I'm in my late 20s, LOL). I used to drink it with extra cream and extra sugar, but I don't remember if they had flavored coffee back then. I think if I ordered xtra, xtra now I would be sick, LOL!! Too much sugar.

For whatever reason I usually get Hazelnut for hot coffee and French Vanilla for iced coffee.


I don't drink coffee so much for the caffeine, its really all about the taste and warmth. And of course the smell .... since there are so many yummy flavors out there!!

No comments: