Saturday, November 10, 2007

Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap Topic #2

I love the holidays, it turning colder here, and I love coffee. As the cold of winter approaches, do you change the projects you work on? Do you work on gifts for others or do you continue working on projects for yourself? Can't wait to see all the replies. Nice meeting each and everyone of you.

I do change some of the projects I am working on, for example, I have really lost motivation to complete the Ribbon V-Neck Tank Top, LOL!! I tend to lean more towards seasonal items and gifts. This Christmas I am not planning to finish much, I am making a scarf for my mom which I picked up the yarn for today and I want to make Weasly Sweater Ornaments and socks for some people, time permitting.

I knit socks no matter what season, but in winter I tend to do more sweaters and afgahns, things that I don't want hanging over me while its how out :o)

No comments: