Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap Topic #6

For many people, Winter is a time of cold weather and snow - and many fun outdoor activities that can only be enjoyed during those times! What's YOUR favorite activity in Winter, and is it even outdoors??

I am not a big fan of winter or really cold temperatures, however, there are some seasonal or HOT foods that I really enjoy. I love soup, especially chowder, and who wants to eat soup when its 90 degrees outside?! So far I have had soup twice this week and its only Tuesday, LOL! I also love hot apple cider, think I am averaging a 1/2 gallon a week right now. Hot chocolate is another one of my favorite beverages. So, though I don't enjoy being outside for winter activities, I'll use any excuse related to the chill outside that I can to eat or drink seasonal, hot things!

No comments: